Join Arkansas PBS for a summer of fun and learning with “Rise and Shine” beginning July 6!
Each weekday, a group of all-star Arkansas teachers will share mini-lessons – right on your TV – to help kids in kindergarten through 5th grade continue learning between school years. Plus, you can request free Power Packets (available in both English and Spanish) that include at-home activities and allow kids to follow along each day.
We strive to create
- LIFELONG LEARNERS; VISIONARY LEADERS; PROSPEROUS COMMUNITIES, RESPECT, DIGNITY, INTEGRITY.
- A COMMUNITY’S FUTURE DEPENDS UPON THE MORAL, ETHICAL, PHYSICAL, INTELLECTUAL, AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF EVERY INDIVIDUAL IN THE AREA.
We are dedicated to molding children and families to
- BECOME THE BEST THEY CAN BE BY OFFERING THEM A POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT THROUGH COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES CENTERED AROUND EDUCATION.
- UNITE WITH THE LOCAL COMMUNITIES TO PROMOTE PARENTS AS THE PRIMARY EDUCATORS FOR THEIR CHILDREN.
- TO BE RESPONSIVE TO COMMUNITY NEEDS.
- TO EMPOWER CHILDREN AND FAMILIES AND HELP THEM TO BE SELF-SUFFICIENT TO BECOME WHOEVER THEY WANT TO BE.
- TO EMPOWER FAMILIES TO TAKE AN ACTIVE LEAD AS THE PRIMARY EDUCATOR OF THEIR CHILDREN AND BE PROACTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY.
Our vision is
- TO BE A MODEL AGENCY
- TO EMPOWER CHILDREN & FAMILIES
- TO BE A MODEL OF EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATING OUR FAMILIES AND CHILDREN.
We can’t do this without you! Volunteers from the community make a great impact on the children in our program and keep them in touch with the “real” world. From reading books, discussing careers, and showcasing passions, FACT enjoys our community entering our classrooms. Do you want to volunteer?Calling the preschool closest to you is the best way to find out exactly how you can help! You can also use our contact page!
Copyright FACT, Inc. 2021 – All rights reserved