We are accepting applications for the 2023-2024 program year for preschool children.
We are also continuing to accept applications for infants and toddlers through the EHS program for summer 2023
Apply Online Below!
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED FOR CHILD PLACEMENT UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.
APPLICATIONS ARE CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE WITHOUT THESE SUBMISSIONS AND WILL NOT BE HELD:
1. A form of legal documentation to prove the child’s age, such as birth certificate, hospital record or Medicaid/ARKids card.
2. Household income verification for the past twelve months. (Check stubs, tax returns, W-2s, employer statements, TEA, Social Security, SSI, Child Support, Unemployment, Veterans Benefits, etc.) Household income includes all means of support for the last twelve months from all parents/guardians of the child who also live in the same household as the child.
If the child has a diagnosed disability, documentation relating to the disability must be provided along with this application.
3. State birth certificate or hospital record. (Applications for Arkansas state birth certificates are available from F.A.C.T., Inc. upon request.)
4. Immunization Record – Shots must be current according to the age of the child. Check with your physician or local health clinic.
5. Medicaid Card/ARKids or Private Insurance (if applicable). (Medicaid/ARKids applications are available upon request.)
To apply online click the link below for either Child Application or Pregnant Mom to complete the application. The applications cannot be saved to be resumed later. Both applications require the above-mentioned attachments to submit. For questions or concerns, there is a contact form below.
To complete the Child Application in Spanish: Click to start Filling, then in the top right corner, select the drop-down menu to view in Spanish.
Haga clic para comenzar a llenar, luego, en la parte superior derecha, elija inglés o español. Si necesita ayuda en español, use Facebook Messenger.
How to Apply In-Person
- Acquire Application: Download and print the “Enrollment Application” by clicking the link below or pick up in person from any of our locations.
- Complete & Return: Complete and return the application to us in person, fax, or e-mail (see map).
- Bring Documents: Send or bring required eligibility documents to your nearest location, fax, or e-mail.
- Eligibility Determined: A FACT, Inc. representative will determine your eligibility for programs based on your application and supporting documentation.
- Staff Contact: A FACT, Inc. representative will contact you if an enrollment opportunity becomes available. Slots are filled based on greatest need. Applications are active for one school year.
A link to download the enrollment application is provided below. You may also obtain an application at our nearest preschool location, or at our Central Office.
Download an application:
Should you have any questions regarding the required information, please use the form below or contact the ERSEA Coordinator at (870) 862-4545 or your local center. Please look under our “Locations” menu for a center nearest to you.